Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I am back.........

Wow, time has flown and my blogging has been put back on the shelf.  Last week was a world wind of an emergency surgery, kids here and there, tobacco on the ground and trying to be a wife and mother.  Amazing how I feel like I am the glue that keeps it together (not bragging).  Yes, 2 days in the hospital for our new worker (Felix) on the farm only 3 weeks.  I took him to the doctor for pain and we ended up 3 hours later admitted to the hospital for an emergency appendectomy.  Imagine being in a foreign country, having surgery and you do not understand their language.  He did great and we are all blessed by the great doctors and nurses and 2 wonderful people that helped me translate.

As a mother to two girls, I quickly stepped in to mother this frail boy.  You learn a lot about others and yourself at times like this.  And it all goes back to the wonderful LORD we have that helped us thru it.

With 2 barns smoking, 6 guys in the field..........I tend back to the girls and checking on Felix while he recooperates.  Oh and not forget my wifely duties as my husband conditions the combine for its fall arrival in the field. 
So finally back to the computer I tread to unload my head where I feel led. You sometimes feel stretched from one task to the next, but I remember this is MY WONDERFUL life......as the Farmers wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment